Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. On my Teryx I have removed the spark arrestor and installed the Dynatek CDI box. What is the next best "bang for my buck" mod? From reading around these forums, I'm guessing its either a new exhaust, or the HW Teryx Carb/Air Box Kit, but I would like a more definitve answer!

I would also like to thank Todd from Hunterworks. The videos and tutorials on these forums and on the HW website have been very helpful, I've learned alot.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
IF I could just get you guys to fall for our recommendations!!

Had a guy call and he told me he would buy whatever I recommended so I told him I recommend one of everything we have. He would not do it and he just said he would buy whatever we recommend. Dang lying customers!!!:D

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Carb/Jetting kit, 2nd best investment I made! CDI was 1st! Really...it is a must have! I can't believe how much power the Carb/Jetting kit produced on my low end.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Next Performance Mod

Well, now I've removed spark arrestor, installed the Dynatek CDI Box, and I recently installed the HW Carb Kit. SO... What's the next best Bang for the Buck mod?

Also, A fair warning to all of you people who have a bone stock, nothing done to it Teryx... DON'T REMOVE THE SPARK ARRESTOR! I know what your thinking! "I'll just remove the spark arrestor and get some easy, free power, it's only three little screws! I won't ever do anything else, my Teryx is just fine as it is". DON'T DO IT, your only kidding yourself. You'll remove the arrestor, then you'll want more, so then comes a CDI box, then more and more... Then you end up just like me and a bunch of others, you'll be on these forums wondering what is the next best thing to do to your Teryx... gotta get that next fix. And there's no rehab, no going back! :laugh:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would say the dalton clutch kit with clutch cap is the next best bang for the buck. Or just do the clutch cap to gain top end mph and do the clutch later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts