Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend's son (Cody Waters) died of brain cancer last year, just weeks prior to the first annual Cody Waters Ride last March. The Waters family are off road enthusiasts and raised over $20,000 to help fight cancer in their son's name. All are welcome and the ride was a lot of fun last year. The actual day of the ride is Saturday, March 13, 2010, but camping is allowed prior to Saturday.

The Cody Waters Foundation - Home

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am very interested. My cousin as well, as he is a brain cancer survivor and a SxS enthusiast. Please give us more info here on the sight. I live in OC, he lives in IE.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am very interested. My cousin as well, as he is a brain cancer survivor and a SxS enthusiast. Please give us more info here on the sight. I live in OC, he lives in IE.
There will be a large group of us going out on Friday to camp near California City. The ride starts on Saturday morning and follows a marked trail to the Jawbone Canyon Store where there will be a bbq lunch and raffle. The ride is about 30 miles each way. My group will most likey be camping until Sunday afternoon. Directions to the camping/staging area will be e-mailed to you if you decide to register.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All are welcome. Please register and come out and ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts