Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a couple of pics of my 840 teryx with funco's +4 long travel kit. very nice kit and everything fit perfect. iwill try to get some video up later this week.

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Very Very nice my friend, how those airshocks working out?

Also, what is the great stuff in the background?

·
Registered
722 Posts
That to me is the perfect set up. Not to wide yet has the tough look and should handle great. Thanks for sharing can't wait to see more.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very Very nice my friend, how those airshocks working out?

Also, what is the great stuff in the background?
haven't only ridden around in my field, they are very smooth though. i have my own nitrogen fill stuff so dialing in the shocks will be no problem. thats my long travel car in the background, 402ci ls2, fortin transaxle and all the other good stuff. only thing is it never gets driven since i got this damn teryx!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That to me is the perfect set up. Not to wide yet has the tough look and should handle great. Thanks for sharing can't wait to see more.
that exactly what sold me besides the fact that funco made it, i knew if they built it and put their name on it, it would be a great kit. the price is good too.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Wow so you have grass(we don't see much of that in Az) a lt car very nice looking by the way and then I catch just a glimpse of a classic to our right. You have a very nice set up my friend very nice.

·
Registered
180 Posts
No grass in AZ. I'll send you some. I have grass up to my @ss here in W.Va. It has rained everyday except 3 or 4 in the last month. It's even to wet to make hay. But I'll tell ya one thing......WE GOT MUD. I need a snorkle kit for my daughter's West Highland Terrier. He's bogging down in my yard. LOL

·
Registered
516 Posts
Good idea on the seats. Did they go in easy or did you have to mess around with making up stuff. Wanted to get some nice seats for mine, I like your idea, might borrow it. Thanks for the pictures!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts