Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the cheap $50 windshields on eBay I've seen them in person not bad for limited use! It a piece of materieral that looks like a back window on a soft top jeep I was just curious if anyone has one how do you like it just wanting a winshield for when it rains or late summer night to keep the bugs off at speeds on the backroads?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi
I have one and most of the folks I ride have one and love them. It keeps the wind and cold off you. You can't just buy the front one or it sucks the dirt in through the back buy both. For the teryx by the one made for the rhino it fits better. Oh one other thing if you drive fast be careful these windshields have a distorted view and is not like a glass window but are good for a rain storm or cold weather and easy to carry along in the teryx.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have one and it works great to keep the cold wind off you. It is easy to put on and take off that's the part I like.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I bought one that was for a rhino and it works great. I just roll mine up and keep it strapped to the overhead rollbar if its warm out. That way if it starts raining I strap it on. Its easy to put on and take off. Well worth the money. I bought mine at a yamaha shop for $50.00. Just be careful cleaning it, they scratch pretty easy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts