Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Those look sweet...I would like ones for the teryx like that...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stand by, My T-rex is going into thier shop after next week for Doors, bumpers, Light bars, and Final tweaks on the UHMW skidplates thet Factory UTV specializes in,

check out thier website FACTORYUTV.NET

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looking great...I actually sent them an e mail a month or maybe even longer about about their skids. Never heard back though. I have been meaning to call them though.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking great...I actually sent them an e mail a month or maybe even longer about about their skids. Never heard back though. I have been meaning to call them though.
Teryx skids will be Ready around the end of junish to start shipping, they did a very Rough prototype on mine, and they do not want me to put pictures out yet. I am dropping off my Rex with Bob on my way home from oregon and factory UTV is building Doors, Bumpers, Light bar, and Finishing the skid, all for production parts. so Stand by to Stand by.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
That is excellent news, I got ahold of Bob earlier, what a nice guy! He is going to hook us up with one of his skids when they are available. I really like the idea of the UHMW material for skids as they really slide well in addition to being lighter than steel.

I will be very interested to see what they come up with for the doors!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is excellent news, I got ahold of Bob earlier, what a nice guy! He is going to hook us up with one of his skids when they are available. I really like the idea of the UHMW material for skids as they really slide well in addition to being lighter than steel.

I will be very interested to see what they come up with for the doors!
Bob and the others(all Family(not mine)) at Factory UTV are GREAT people, And fortunately I have the honor of calling him a friend. Just damn good people to be around, and Knowing this I will garuantee you will not find better customer service.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Absolutely, I talked to him on the phone for some time...very nice guy, I have no hesitation whatsoever about working with him!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts