Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these decals on my tailgate today, whatcha think? Tacky or So-So or Great?
I think it really sets it off, JMO.

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
It looks good...honestly, if someone did not know better, it looks like it could be like that from the factory. It will not be for everyone, however, I think it looks pretty good :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
I like it also.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back home this evening, pretty funny, I had three people wave me down and they said "This is made by by KAWASAKI?" Two of them said they thought I had been riding a rhino!?!?!?!? WTF, no comparison.....Well, I guess I flew by them so fast earlier that they didn't recognize anything before....but now they know... maybe Kawi should give me some advertising money.,.LOL. So.....I know some one is noticing those letters!
I really like 'em, but that is my preference.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
well one thing is for sure all those rhino's that are trying to catch you will now what they can't catch.
LOL I like that!

looks great. how did yoy do it?
It is likely a pre-cut vinyl kit...as a matter of fact, I thought I saw one on eBay, but I cannot be sure.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I bought the decals of off Ebay, just did not know how ya'all felt about mentioning evilbay.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Mention eBay all you want...no problems with me :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
looks good,how close a match is the red to the hood?

·
Registered
66 Posts
So your the one who beat me out on e-bay!---------must try again!:D

Looks good!
on ebay just type in kawasaki teryx---there are a few of the letter kits

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you tell me where you got them? I've been tryingt to find these in the "chrome" finish. I think they are a great "touch"

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for posting these up, nice to get a good look.
I am trying to decide whether to go this route or buy one of the smoothed-out tailgate covers in red from Maier...choices,choices...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts