Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys like the rock sliders, bumpers, and cages?

002.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Looks good. I like the front bumper, clean and simple. Nice work on the rock sliders to. Are they welded or bolt up?

·
Registered
177 Posts
There welded.. Easy app. Got instructions on how and were to drill out your side skirts and a easy weld on job.
Hey KY like the sliders. Look really slick are they bolted to the frame? Kind of would like to see how the mount up.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey KY like the sliders. Look really slick are they bolted to the frame? Kind of would like to see how the mount up.
They mount to the frame. Weld on. Nice and easy, takes about a hour to mount them and weld them with instuctions. My instructions tell exactly were to drill with hole saw for your side skirts and weld on frame.. These things are tough with good looks. No more catching on trees or rocks. Works just like nerf bars on atv's.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice work! Any chance you could snag come more pics of how the bed delete was finished on the black one? Would you guys be selling the pieces to finish out one? I have a bed delete now, just been too busy with work to get some aluminum or hdpe sheets to finish out the mud guards. I like the looks of how you guys finished this one out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sliders look great !
KYWILDCATS74 - Do you know what the wheel/tire combo is on the black one ?
Front and rear wheel size and offsets and what size front and rear tire ?
I'm assuming the suspension is still stock width ?
Great looking rig.
Thanks for the help !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts