Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.i dont have one yet but after getting a chance to drive my buddies i will have one soon.im on here to read testimonials and see which direction ill be taking my build once i get mine. the wife has a four seat rhino for the kids. i got a drag banshee and im partin out my raptor to fund my teryx buy.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Sell a toy to buy a toy yikes. I have a great wife who hasn't stopped me yet. Welcome to the sickness and hope you enjoy the ride. Post up picks when you finally make the plunge. I love my teryx and I am sure you will also.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not so much that i originally planned to sell it to fund the buy but i overbuilt the motor this winter and it became less of a play bike and more for drag racing so i wanted to start over. i originally planned to buy another bike and leave it alone for just a play bike but the youngest kid of mine will be able to go to the dunes with us next year and we will have no more room in the rhino sooo....now i can justify it with my wife to buy my own sxs.. hahaha

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I hear what you are saying my friend. I had the Banshee, and while it was a great dune bike, it really was not all that great for the desert...I ride too much of a variety of terrain, therefore, the Teryx was a must.

You made the right choice...you are going to love it!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ripper, Welcome to the forum!

I really like my Teryx. You can run these things stock or you can get plum carried away with mods ... all of it is good! They have some serious smile generating fun under those seats :D

The only things to be aware of from the start are:

1. There is cab heat that comes up from the engine and the factory windshield will hold it in unless you raise the shield up to allow air flow.

2. The gas peddle is sensitive and bounces a lot on the rough stuff unless you make a modification.

3. They don't come with a fuel gauge (not yet anyway), but there are options available to cure that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts