Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a clutch for a 08 teryx. A fin on the back side of my primary broke and now I got to replace the primary and secondary.

I have an 08 NRA edition FST-840 that I might end up parting out if I can not find a clutch at a decent price. Anyone has a clutch to get rid of or is looking for parts/motor, let me know.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I have one that I just had vforce John do a stage 3 mod on and it has not been installed since he did the mod, I was going to keep it for a spare but I might sell it, his mod alone is 375.00 plus shipping it to him if you don't do any spring change, I don't know if you would be interested in anything like that??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am interested in this.

Is this the full mod, with primary and secondary cut or re angled?

Does it have the spring kit, or do I have to put it in?

If this is the full kit its the same thing that blew out on me. I read on one of these forums that a washer can get mushroomed if the primary is torced down to tight. When I first got the machine and adjusted the clutch, it seemed like an impact was used to tighten the primary, it was tight as hell. After having it torced to the 67 foot pounds I took a hard hit going over a log and the clutch started rubbing, then a fin on the primary broke, the rest went to shit from the broken off fin floating around hitting everything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts