Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best clutch set up? I have installed a EPI kit that sucked in my opinion. You had to press the gas pedal half way down before the clutch would even engage. I removed the kit all but the lime green spring in the rear driven pulley and put the stock flyweights and stock spring back in the clutch. Also removed the thin shim from the driven pulley. Seem ok now. Is there a better set up for mud as well as trail and rock?

·
Registered
260 Posts
What is the best clutch set up? I have installed a EPI kit that sucked in my opinion. You had to press the gas pedal half way down before the clutch would even engage. I removed the kit all but the lime green spring in the rear driven pulley and put the stock flyweights and stock spring back in the clutch. Also removed the thin shim from the driven pulley. Seem ok now. Is there a better set up for mud as well as trail and rock?
that was your primary spring, had too high of a stall (engagement) should get a dalton amber and keep the epi weights, it will give the same feel as stock, with a little better engagement. dalton amber is only $20

1 - 7 of 7 Posts