Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a set of heads up for sale.
They're DASA CNC ported heads, with FST designed Kibble White Valves.

The story is.....
I haven't used them (or mounted them), but they have been used.
I bought'em from Steve (Dasa supported vender here on TeryxHQ & @ Kawierider). I was going to use these on my 840 Brute Force Build-up (and was excited to do so), but I decided to build a dedicated Drag Quad instead (that way I could keep my Brute Force for a trail quad). Unfortunately for me I now need heads that I can bolt carb's onto (for my Prairie) ...so these need to be sold. Other than a weld job on the exhaust ports where the metal got thin and had to be re-enforced (shown in the pics) these heads look great! Steve says a 840 with these heads, 38mm TB's, & DASA intake will make right at 80whp:good:

Price is $900 without core heads (buy'em and bolt'em on).
If you were to have DASA port your heads, & then buy valves the cost would be MUCH higher. This is what I paid for them, so I'm passing the deal along. The heads are boxed-up and ready to ship

If you happen to have a good set of Prairie Heads (Brute Force heads might work too) then I'll take the Prairie/Brute Heads, & less $$$.

Payment via PayPal is good (Please add 3% for PayPal fees)
Check & Money Orders are good too.

Thanks for your time!
~Stephen Bailey

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I might have some DASA 38mm TB's for sale too.

Problem is I already sent Steve me core's, & they were 36mm Brute Force TB's.

I'd be willing to sell the DASA 38mm's at a good price... but something will need to be worked out in regardes to replacement TB's for my Brute.

thx
~StephenB

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there are several people interested in these heads ...between them all I beleive these will be gone. I'll keep the Ad up to date if these are still available

Thanks for your interest!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts