Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if any vendors offer Muzzy exhaust with ceramic coating? I know you can't get them from the manufacturer coated, but do any vendors offer to have them coated and then ship them out. I ask becuase I want ceramic coated ones to reduce heat (not really interested in wrapping) and I don't know where I could have it done myself around here. Any ideas on pricing too? Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seriously? I've never read of ceramic coating chipping off. With performance exhaust systems for cars and what not I thought ceramic coating was very durable and the way to go. Maybe I need to research more.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Does anyone know if any vendors offer Muzzy exhaust with ceramic coating? I know you can't get them from the manufacturer coated, but do any vendors offer to have them coated and then ship them out. I ask becuase I want ceramic coated ones to reduce heat (not really interested in wrapping) and I don't know where I could have it done myself around here. Any ideas on pricing too? Thanks
NO issue... we due the PRO's and my personal ride has it done and NO ISSUES, best upgrade ever done... Cant stand the wrap. As a side note don't get the cheaper coating you get what you pay for. Looking around 250 to 300 bucks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, so at least I know it is durable like I thought. SXS, do you all offer to ceramic coat muzzy pro's for your clients? If so PM me a shipped price to 20711 and what kind of warranty do you offer?

If not it's ok. I'm sendind VFJ and a few others emails to see what they can do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts