Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the coldest day since I bought the Teryx and it started without a problem. The temp this morning was -15C (5F) and it didn't even hesitate. The only thing I wish was that this machine had a choke that would stay on like a snowmobile as I had to hold the choke out for at about 5min so it would stay idling.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Yes I have noticed that as well...you pull the choke out and it starts retreating back into the dash.

That is good to hear that is started in the cold like that. I am in Phoenix so I seriously doubt that I will experience those temps here, however, up north around Flagg where we ride, it can get pretty cool.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Today I have built a spacer to put behind the choke to hold it a t full and half choke. I made it out of a plastic slider from a sled but any material would likely work, I tied it to my key chain with a small rope...this will be way better then holding the choke out for 5 min till it idles properly.

·
Registered
722 Posts
That is a cool and inexpensive idea thanks. Living in Az I hope I don't need the choke much lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts