Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I know this topic has been brought up a thousand times but I wanted everyone to be aware that there is a bill just passed by the house HB1264 to make UTV's and ATV's street legal in Colorado. There would be a one time fee of like 15 bucks. I heard about this from a local shop and after doing the research found it on the COHVCO site as well. Seems to me that it is worth your time to send an email to your local state senator for the district your in. The link to find that info is: (Add HTTP) comaps.org/cosenate.html]COMaps: Colorado State Senate Districts . I am very excited about this and I hope you are as well. Now I just hope it passes. I have been trying to understand the process and timelines involved with the committee and senate vote. If anyone on here has any more info about the process and timelines I would love to hear about it. Also if a moderator or someone could get this info out on as many forums as possible that would be great. I will be posting this to the forums I have accounts on. Now the Arizona and Utah folks will not be the onlyones having fun. The link to the COHVCO site with info is: (Add HTTP) cohvco.org/?p=246 I cannot post URL's yet.

:yahoo:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I can only dream about my Teryx being street legal here in MD. Of course in PG County you'd be surprised how many young "men" ride 4wheelers down the main roads and don't seem to care while they wheelie down the road.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts