Teryx HQ banner

Where do you have more fun riding?

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Could anyone tell me about some events or competitions I could go to? doesn't matter where. Thanks.

·
Registered
722 Posts
With my sidexside I prefer the backcrounty. I am not sure what type of competitions you are looking for. Whiplash desert races, mud bogs, sand drags, Post it up and maybe I can help. I don't compete but have buddies who desert race.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I had a tough time choosing, I went ahead and chose backcountry as well, however, I do love riding in the dunes. Actually now that I think of it, if I am riding I am happy.

The dunes are a great time, however, sometimes I am in the mood to explore and well lets face it, when you are in the dunes, the only thing over the next dune, is another dune.

Backcountry gives you an opportunity at times to see things that you could not have seen if you were in a car or truck.

Like I said, stick me in the drivers seat and just tell me what time to be there ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just got into this. teryx is my first vehicle, so this is a whole new world to me. never rode atvs or even motorcycles before. i love it though. i'm just curious about any kind of event or competition i could go to. just wondering if there's a big event every year, that everyone looks forward to, or anything like that. anywhere in the country. just to watch and meet other people. thanks. take care.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Where are you located my friend?

·
Registered
722 Posts
You should look into the UTV rally in Moab. That would be a sikk haul from Southern Cali though. We come to Costa Mesa in Sept for the sand sport super show. That is more of a trade show than even though.Starting in Nov. we will be making trips to Glamis. I know in Parker and Laughlin they have some desert races that include utv's. Good luck and hang around I am sure you will find something you will want to attend.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Check these guys out for racing not sure how close this is to you . Dirt Alliance //

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
That UTV Rally is going to be awesome this year, I am sad to say that I will not be attending but I am very much hopeing to attend one of these soon enough.

·
Registered
722 Posts
We were supposed to go but things have changed. I really want to attend one of these events also. Oh well maybe next year.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
If you do choose to go next year...we should definately meet up prior and then head to Moab!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I agree we should make the trip next year. Lets just start planning it now. Get a TeryxHQ group together and hed to Moab.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I have yet to go there, however, they have competitions, vendors, I believe Yamaha, Arctic Cat, and Kawasaki is going to be there this year.

I have heard it is a blast to go to!

·
Registered
722 Posts
That would be a heck of a trip to not ride. Moab is a killer town from what I hear but if I went I would want to take my machine and play. Next year is on my scheadule as of right now. The wife and I are planning a weekend to weekend trip. As soon as it gets closer it is a year away after all we will secure dates.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts