Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new 2013 T4 2 months ago and I must say that I'm a little disappointed in its performance so far. I previously owned a 2010 Teryx and it seemed to have more low end power and climbed much better than the new T4. All the literature I've read about the T4 said that it had up to 20% more power than the previous engine and it was geared better for hills and rougher terrain. This does not seem to be the case as compared to my 2010. I'm not ready to jump off the cliff just yet but wondered if anyone else noticed the same things? Thoughts??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Concerned about my new 2013 T4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just bought a new 2013 T4 2 months ago and I must say that I'm a little disappointed in its performance so far. I previously owned a 2010 Teryx and it seemed to have more low end power and climbed much better than the new T4. All the literature I've read about the T4 said that it had up to 20% more power than the previous engine and it was geared better for hills and rougher terrain. This does not seem to be the case as compared to my 2010. I'm not ready to jump off the cliff just yet but wondered if anyone else noticed the same things? Thoughts??

I posted this in the introduction section last night and then I thought I should let you performance minded people take a crack at it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts