Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone else out there has had any cooling fan issues have the 08 teryx and already had the sensors for the fan replaced once and now jst today my machine began over heating again and when i looked the fan was turning but very very slowly . if any one had any input on this please let me know

·
Registered
526 Posts
My 09 teryx fan motor went out in 5 months and the dealer replaced it. There is also a relay under the seat on the 09 model that i was told by several other teryx owners to replace with a in line buse fuse which i did. I also was told that if the fluid level was low that the sensor would not work correctly. so make sure your coolant level is up to par.

·
Registered
14 Posts
my fan went out with 50 hrs on it, the fan blade melted off the motor so I just assumed that it was a weak link so I went to the wrecking yard and got a fan off a car and retrofitted it and jimmied a shroud and it is a bigger fan and works great!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Relay under the seat is a common problem. Low coolant is an issue also. The fan is set from factory to come on well above 200 degrees and that is an issue as well. I wired my fan to a toggle switch so I can decide when I want it to run.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts