Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard different things from different shops in regards to jetting, I am hoping to set thing straight with a little help from you guys. I thank you in advance to your responses. I live in phoenix and take my 08 Rex up north to elevations between 5-7k in the summer, ride locally in surrounding areas in winter with occasional trips to the Dunes in CA. Do each areas require different jetting? If so what would be optimal for each location? One shop suggested running the same size jets in both front and rear. Does that make any sense?
Thanks again for all your help.

KV

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I have heard different things from different shops in regards to jetting, I am hoping to set thing straight with a little help from you guys. I thank you in advance to your responses. I live in phoenix and take my 08 Rex up north to elevations between 5-7k in the summer, ride locally in surrounding areas in winter with occasional trips to the Dunes in CA. Do each areas require different jetting? If so what would be optimal for each location? One shop suggested running the same size jets in both front and rear. Does that make any sense?
Thanks again for all your help.

KV
Without knowing what you have no one can come close. Yes you will require different jets for that wide of elevation and usually we run the rear a little richer than the front.

Todd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts