Teryx HQ banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come up with a kit that is made for the teryx or are people still making there own?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I think everyone is still making their own my friend. I thought Four Stroke Tech was making one, but I cannot be sure.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
X2 what Hunterworks said :good:

·
Registered
165 Posts
should I worry that I have had no oil in my air box yet..I have ran it pretty hard??

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Does not happen to all of them...never happened to me. Do you have a CDI?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
If you like vids, I have a couple on the Oil problem, how to tell if you have it, how to clean it up, and how to fix it for good using the Rhino Siphon break.

Hope these help.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice vid eo again Magellan.I was thinking of doing something like that but I dont have the oil problem yet........

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Nice vid eo again Magellan.I was thinking of doing something like that but I dont have the oil problem yet........
Thank you.

If you don't have the problem that is excellent, then no need to do anything. I never had the problem until I started doing mods then all the sudden white smoke and I already had read what it means when that happens.

·
Registered
780 Posts
i ordered mine last week and its a good thing cuz when we were doing the carb kit, we found oil up in the tube...not yet in the box yet, but also had only a 5min run after putting in the cdi.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I got my siphon brake or catch can mod from utv crap when i ordered the overdrive plate from them..i saw the megellan video and i didnt have to run a reducer to get mine to work. Its a nice tight fit on the nipple sticking out the plastic catch can. i cut the factory crank vent rubber hose just where it makes the turn upwards. You should only do this mod if you run an aftermarket cdi. Also its a good idea to run the engine oil about 3/4 up the dip stick. Too much oil and you will have severe smoking. 35$ but a must have if you like wide open speeds.Heres some pics of mine. Just secure the filter and can with zip-ties to keep it from hitting the linkage or rubbing on the engine anywhere.

·
Registered
780 Posts
i was wondering about the reducer. i didnt have my teryx up here and tried to go to Napa with just the part number. I should have know the crappy napa here wouldnt have ANYTHING. so anybody know what size is needed so i can pick one up before i go down to do the install?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts