Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Now that my friend is a very good idea, great work!!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Not sure, its a great idea though. Maybe Kawasaki did not want drivers reaching downward while driving due to visibility? Could it be a safety thing they were trying to avoid?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I haven't had the tunnel off, but if there is enough room to do that, I'd like to put a tray of sorts the full length of the tunnel to throw stuff into. Kinda of a catch try for things I don't want in the bed. I've already got too much stuff in the glove compartment.

I find the current cup holders handy...but a real pain to pull out. Tends to bind.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks like a much cheaper option than the $99 cup holder that you can buy to go into the dash. My only concern or question would be with it being so low in the floorboard, would there be more dust issues with getting particles in your drink rather than higher up in the standard cup holder position? I wish I could find a used cup holder somewhere for the dash location for half the asking price of a new one. That's only reason why I still don't have one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not to hi-jack the thread but I came across these drink holders online some place and bought a couple. Search for Quadboss drink holders (can't post the link yet)

They are the greatest thing since sliced bread for holding drinks securely and are only around $10 each. My land is very steep and rough where I ride and these are great for securely holding drinks. They are insulated, well made and have a mesh bottom for drainage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts