Teryx HQ banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I would like some input on custom front seats for my 09 Monster, I have done almost no research I would like some opinions on which route to go considering looks, comfort, saftey and price of coarse.
I would buy used if the price was right and were in very good condition and the color would prefer green trim.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I would say looks & comfort would be a personal choice. I have T/S aggressor with vortex headrests, IMO they look & feel awesome, especially with the seat heater & adj. lumbar.

Base price is fairly inexpensive I thought, But with the add on's they were somewhat pricey. But it's what we wanted.

·
Registered
151 Posts
has anyone tried to see if aftermarket import auto seats will work on seat frames they look simalar and really nice set for about 200 bucks. i started looking into it but thought a 840 kit would be better on my back:D

·
Registered
282 Posts
endi at side x side customs...pm him..he is up all night!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I also have TS aggressor with vortex head rests. Love em. Make sure you get drains installed. Thats the best advice I received when deciding.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a BS sand in the back of mine and love it. One of these days I will step up to the fronts but the wife is happy with what she has now, so I can spend the money on my Banshee instead!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Lets see... 9pm pst, yup im up...

Here are some options and feel free to call us for a price.
damn...that first seat is sweet !!!! :wave:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yeah.. I hear the owner really likes them.:laugh:
yes...his fat ass does like them...thanks again...let me know when the next slot tourney is...ill have to order some more so i can get that personal delivery service again! :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
I also have TS aggressor with vortex head rests. Love em. Make sure you get drains installed. Thats the best advice I received when deciding.
Wishin someone woulda suggested them, they would be nice.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Let me ask the luckie wife...

What you need the COPS are coming into town in few weeks for the Baker to Vegas Run.
still thinking i need the rugged radio kit....

·
Registered
158 Posts
still thinking i need the rugged radio kit....
Endi hooked me up a couple 'o weeks ago, the system is SWEET !! I thought intercoms were overkill for a SxS, until I used them. It's so nice not to have to yell to my passenger & have to sing to myself with the Sirius hooked up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts