Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to know where i could get a cv rebuild kit. I have a clicking noise in the and have asked here on the forums and i have been answered with its a problem with the cv joint.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ebay has several listed. I have purchased from the "cvman" (store name cv restoration) for my suzuki king quad a few years ago and had good luck with the parts and service.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ebay has several listed. I have purchased from the "cvman" (store name cv restoration) for my suzuki king quad a few years ago and had good luck with the parts and service.
cvman does not have 08 rebuild kits for a Teryx, unless they just came out with them in the last month or two.

Here is the company that will rebuild your cv.

Axles Unlimited Of Charlotte
4901 Wilkinson Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28208

This company has a good turn around time and is priced very well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks ill look it up on ebay. Do you do it yourself? Or do you take it to the dealer? The dealer here is stupid they charge way too much!:mad: ok thankyou for the help

·
Registered
101 Posts
I did the work my self. They are the same as a car cv joint so if you or a friend can turn wrenches you should be able to do it. Also check with where you buy as 08 and early 09 had different splines according to nnadenoff. We were discussing this on another thread. He has kindly posted above a place he uses and i think they will rebuild and send it back to you. Give them a call.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just do a ebay search for kawasaki teryx cv, lots of different ideas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts