Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased the Dalton clutch kit, and Im really not sure which secondary spring to use. I believe the ORANGE lets it rev a little higher before engagement, and Yellow engages earlier. So if u are using this kit, what spring and weights are u using? I have cdi, and Muzzy right now with future plans for 840 kit. P.s. also bought the over drive clutch cover.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I was running 26" Highlifter MST,s but now 26 really 27 inch Big Horns. I used the Dalton recommendation of 3 set screws in the fly weights, with Aluminum rivets and Amber Primary with Silver Secondary.

Love the setup so far. Not to much higher engagement than stock but very positive and nice.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Did you get the Dalton Instructions with the kit? They are some of the best instructions I have seen and a very good read to help you understand what you are doing by adding the kit and how the different options and adjustments in the kit work.

The Amber is the one that is not Orange and blue, not sure it was yellow exactly. This video might help, it is only 9 minutes long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts