Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just ordered a clutch kit for my rex and was just wondering if anyone had any pointers.they seeem pretty easy to install guess what im wondering is how many weights to start with on the fly weights .would like to get it rite the first time without doing it two or three times. any suggestions would be great.thanks KW

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
just ordered a clutch kit for my rex and was just wondering if anyone had any pointers.they seeem pretty easy to install guess what im wondering is how many weights to start with on the fly weights .would like to get it rite the first time without doing it two or three times. any suggestions would be great.thanks KW
Tell me what tires and engine mods you have and I can help you out or just call me.

Todd
601-771-0070

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got my kit today ,excited to see the diffrence in the unit, also got to go ahead and go thru the front diff ,riped somthing out last night,hard on equipment.lol.dont know alot bout front diff but they cant be that hard to werk on. i just hope it helps with the shifting up and down on hills.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts