Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man i think i found my limits with the teryx. I was riding on some tight trails with a Kawi 450 dirtbike behind me. I was pullling away from him pretty bad but there was 1 spot i could really get it going maybe 40mph, but i hit a bump and the back end came up and landed sideways. The back passangers side wheel hit a tree and it spun me to the right. I hit another tree and fliped it on the drivers side. I wrecked the rear rim and front plastic.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea thats the most fun i think with a side by side, is ripping threw the woods on trails. It's not fast enough for me in a big open area but plenty fast in the woods. When the back tire hit the tree all i can think off was that post on here with the pic of people rolling over. I was fine but thank god i didn't have anybody with me. But I will defently alway where my helmet and i will be ordering seat harness and doors and would like window nets if i can find some.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ya, I got me some harnesses and I now go faster on the trails than I need to. Magellan actually told me I needed to slow down and be more carefull. Luckily I was in low range so 30 is my max but up at Windrock in Tn on some of those trails that is screaming. But damn it is fun. I have never had the fun riding on a ATV that I have had on the Teryx. And my wife loves it.

Rusty

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
With a stock roll cage you should also get the bar for the harness belts. Vendors on the site can help you with puchasing some.

·
Registered
492 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts