Teryx HQ banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
If you order this you might want to implore DASA to go ahead and include ALL the necessary hardware to do the install, I went to put one together on a Sunday and found they failed to put in the 6mm screws needed to attach the intake ring, now I have to leave it all apart until I source the hardware. Gee nice quality control, Did my payment clear the first time through?

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you order this you might want to implore DASA to go ahead and include ALL the necessary hardware to do the install, I went to put one together on a Sunday and found they failed to put in the 6mm screws needed to attach the intake ring, now I have to leave it all apart until I source the hardware. Gee nice quality control, Did my payment clear the first time through?
You should have had the hardware already in the ring...give them a call Monday and they will get that right out to you...I will call DASA right now and make sure he gets back to you...sorry for the inconvenience...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Give me a call and I will get them out to you right away.

Dasaracing
951-681-1131

Dan

·
Registered
983 Posts
Sorry for the problem ...... it sucks when you are working on someting and not all the parts are there. I feel your pain and again am very sorry. A simple PM to me and i could have taken care of this? I can overnite you the 4 6mm screws no problem just let me know. Just PM me your name and address. You can also complete the install without the 4 screws. You can even run it no problem without the screws as the billet adaptor clamps on both sides and the air box will hold it in place........

CLICK HERE FOR THE NEWEST TERYX PARTS

·
Registered
54 Posts
I left you a message at the 951 681 1131 number on sunday and called back with my number. I can go to the store and buy the right screws faster than they can be sent, I figured that I could have just relied on the clamps on either side of the intake box to keep this in place, But then why would DASA have gone through the trouble of programing their machine to drill and tap each ring if it was'nt necessary for a proper install?

·
Registered
165 Posts
some people such big ass whiners. shit happens ....thats life man get over it!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I write an item on an oversite on DASA's part and get 4 legitimate responses and and offers to make it right, Fully admitting a problem on their end and condolences that it should not have happened, basicaly a short discussion between the involved parties, Myself and DASA, and now some ignorant on looker chimes in with the whining comment.. Not satisfied that you may be considered a fool, you had to bang out some useless rant on your keyboard to prove it and remove all doubt, Nice work waygay..

·
Registered
165 Posts
I write an item on an oversite on DASA's part and get 4 legitimate responses and and offers to make it right, Fully admitting a problem on their end and condolences that it should not have happened, basicaly a short discussion between the involved parties, Myself and DASA, and now some ignorant on looker chimes in with the whining comment.. Not satisfied that you may be considered a fool, you had to bang out some useless rant on your keyboard to prove it and remove all doubt, Nice work waygay..
IMO the comment did not need to made on here. If you were trying to make them look bad, it was something that was so minute I did not think it even needed to be mentioned. Now if they sent you a douglass rim that was bent and after numerous attempts to rectify the situation it did nor work. The forum would have been one way to pressure them in to making it right. However for four screws to even mention it was IMO kinda just whining. MY OPINION.

MY rant was no more useless than yours and I was not the one that looked like a fool. Maybe like an ass but I pointed out the obvious. I may be waygay but your wife likes it......

Remember these forums are all in good fun. If you cant take a joke well:wave::wave:

·
Registered
165 Posts
This was not directed at dasa it was a comment to people purchasing future units. Did you PM dasa???

·
Registered
54 Posts

This was not directed at dasa it was a comment to people purchasing future units. Did you PM dasa???

No need to pm anyone, I got, As you can see a reply from DASA which confirmed I got their attention on QC. I did'nt ask for any screws to be sent out as I stated I could get some on my own. I made no slanderous attack to put pressure on any one
Why dont "YOU" PM them and see if as I suspect they are now making sure to put all the necessary parts in the kit. which would amount to a service to people purchasing future units..
The omission of the four screws would'nt cause me to me to boycott their products if they happened to come out with another item that I liked,

As I said in an earlier post "Just a short discussion between the involved parties Myself and DASA:wave:

·
Registered
165 Posts
No need to pm anyone, I got, As you can see a reply from DASA which confirmed I got their attention on QC. I did'nt ask for any screws to be sent out as I stated I could get some on my own. I made no slanderous attack to put pressure on any one
Why dont "YOU" PM them and see if as I suspect they are now making sure to put all the necessary parts in the kit. which would amount to a service to people purchasing future units..
The omission of the four screws would'nt cause me to me to boycott their products if they happened to come out with another item that I liked,

As I said in an earlier post "Just a short discussion between the involved parties Myself and DASA:wave:

this is my last post on this directed at you grey goose. If you look at your first post in this thread you even put a mad face on it. This was not a request of dasa to resolve your problem it was you being mad you did not get the parts and you saw an opurtunity to make them look bad. WHen if it really irked you that much you should have called them on that monday. That was my only point I just do not like it when people use the forums as a first resort to solve a problem in the public eye. If it was your business you would like a phone call, e-mail or something direct so you could take care of the problem right away. SO my whole point was you had to put a negative comment on a install thread. That is all. I am sure you are a fair and good guy and I may do the same in a similar cirumstance. But when you attempt to flame me with remarks calling me waygay I am gonna get up in your keyboard........that is the exstent of it. If we are on a trail together to me this means nothing. We all do this to ride and have fun....better luck on your future purchases......I hate when walmart does it though!!!!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts