Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone knows the stock filter setup on the teryx SUCKS.

1. It offers no solid clamping surface and can fall right off
2. It can let dirt, dust and crap through into your engine COSTING YOU LOTS OF $$$$$
3. Does not seal correctly

WELL WORRY NO MORE ......
Dasa Racing has fixed this issue with the new Dasa Racing Teryx intake kit. This Dasa Racing Teryx intake kit will fix all the issues with the stock setup by offering a solid clamping surface, Teryx oversized billet velocity stack adaptor, HUGE Teryx oversized air filter, outerwear and a little extra Horse Power as an added bonus. The Dasa Racing Teryx filter kit will install into a stock 2008 or 2009 Teryx air box. You can then remove the air box lid or leave it on without having to worry about dirt getting in the intake. Dont leave that stock crappy filter on your Teryx and take a chance ........ order you Teryx filter kit today. We will have a specail this month

$125.00 shipped ........ Send your payment to our paypal account [email protected] just note Teryx intake special.

teryx dasa filter kit.jpg

DASA RACING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING MOTORS AND SERVICE

·
Registered
53 Posts
Im in on the filter can i phone you for some details.

Chris

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Im in on the filter can i phone you for some details.
PM's work well...

On an 08 will this kit require rejetting? Also, how does it compare to a Uni Foam filter in terms of filtration quality?

I have been selling these filters for over 5 years now and would not point anyone in another dirrection. Some will tell you that foam filters are better, however I would have to dissagree just my .02 though. I feel that these filters are the best for any offroad application PERIOD.

If you are running the stock lid, then I don't think that there is any jetting needed. If you remove the lid I believe you will need to re-jet as there will definately be more air flow.

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On an 08 will this kit require rejetting??
The 2008 we tested on had Dasa pipes, dyno jet needles, 150 and 155 main jets. The air box lid was on and had 3 1 1/2 inch holes drilled in the air box lid.

Also, how does it compare to a Uni Foam filter in terms of filtration quality?
This filter is an 8 layer filter. It will filter just as good if not better as long as it is maintained regulary just like any air filter.

·
Registered
24 Posts
AIr Intake

Does anyone have any information regarding the dasa filter on a 09 ? Since it's FI, will there be any problems and will it increase the horsepower? ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts