Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at a Dealer in Jasper, IN and was looking for a orange rzr S for my neighbor. (he doesnt know better) and the sales guy was the owner. He was very nice and informative. But throughout our conversation he mentioned that there were two new models coming out in June at the dealer show that would be big. He mentioned CanAm and would not mention the other. Said that the CanAm would be 1000cc and would compete with the rzr s but would have a bed. I can only assume that the other one would be a Polaris. Has anyone else heard rumors about a CanAm or new Polaris coming out this summer??? Wish it was a Kawi with long travel and more power to compete with the rzr s.
Whats the word out there???

·
Registered
189 Posts
yes on the Can am, and maybe there talking about the 4 seater Rzr S?

·
Registered
189 Posts
i seen in the new atv magazine or dirt wheels magazine. it showed the new 2011 rhino looked the same but better suspension and it will have a 700 motor.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Here is the new Can Am...I posted this up on a couple of Can Am websites and Can Am pulled it within the hour so keep it on the down low...

And I for 1 would NEVER trade my Teryx for a RZR S...I would buy aftermarket parts any day of the week before I bought some factory garbage slapped together by some pencil necked purchasing agent who is working on increasing their profit margins rather than quality and their customers safety...I say keep the Teryx as inexpensive as possible and I will go buy my OWN quality parts and keep the people I respect in business so they can continue to further the sport...

·
Registered
526 Posts
Sand junkie can you give us some more pics that are not shadowed.. Maybe a shot from the side with the sun on it?????

·
Registered
604 Posts
when one comes out that will smoke my teryx i will have to get a new i guess...i havent had a new in 2 years....also i cant wait to finally go efi on a fast buggy.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
It's hard to say but that doesn't look like what I have a pic of,but it might be the same MFG. I posted a pic of just part of the front right side and got a nasty PM from over there on the other site from a CEO telling me to take it down. I just contacted him again last week because that one should be out next month. He said it wasn't even close yet.Not sure if Can Am is building both now or not, looking at that pic.:confused:

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Sand junkie can you give us some more pics that are not shadowed.. Maybe a shot from the side with the sun on it?????
Sorry but that is the only picture that the person (who shall remain unknown) sent me...when I posted that up Monday morning it was like pouring water on a anthill over at BRP...they had no sense of humor where that was concerned. It's a real picture and that car is in a vault under lock and key for the time being from what my source is telling me...

I'm working on getting some more info but for the time being you will have to be happy with that picture...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Bar none they are the best built quads out there. The craftsmanship leaves little room for improvement. I have worked on everything under the sun from time to time and they excel, it's all about the little details.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
It will indeed be an incredible machine! As stated, their quality is excellent...lets see how their first attempt at a UTV goes. Dealers should have one sometime next month with dealers receiving their inventory sometime in August.

·
Registered
604 Posts
i have had 2 can am atvs a plain can am 800 and a 800 xt max...i love the can am in general but the 2 dealers i have bought from had to be the biggest idiots i have ever talked to...basically they told me warranty i had was no good.....i believe in buying froma dealer that will back me and my machine ....not just take my money and run.i think can am will let anyone have a dealership....one dealership i bought from didnt even have a mechanic....the salesman put them together and sold them....a one man show....i had a regulator bad on my first one and he didnt know nothing about it.....i took one off of another atv on the showroom and fixed it....he didnt care as long as i fixed it.plus can you imagine what the price of a can am side by side will be?close to 18000.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
$14K seems a tad low, not saying your wrong, just seems low. Guess we can all speculate but until it hits the showroom floor we won't truly know.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts