Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a Muzzys Digi-Tune on my Teryx and all was well until I took an UFO through my lower wiring harness. Everything works great after repairing the wires, except it smoked my Digi-Tune, i.e., it literally melted. Now my delima... Do I replace the Digi-Tune for $245, or go ahead and bite the bullet and drop $459 for a MSD. I am not a racer nor do I over abuse my Teryx. I do like to tear it up a little though. I thinking I don't really need the performance of a MSD and should just go back with the Digi Tune. What do you guy's think???

·
Registered
375 Posts
Go with the MSD. It is worth the extra money. It gives you so much more. Not realy performance unles you hook up a air/fuel gauge and dial it in & you know enough about timing to adjust accordingly. Thats when it makes a performance change. But , you still can adjust your peramiters such as top speed , rev limit and there are some maps preprogramed that will get your machine real close. Also, if you ever add anything to your Teryx ie. Big bore, standard bore, air box mod.. your msd map can be changed. Just some food for thought.

·
Registered
526 Posts
X 5 MSD only 180 more than your gonna spend and you may need it in the future anyway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts