Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TMW Off-Road has been kind enough to supply us with a pair of 4" Soltek Fuego HID lights for use on our Teryx build. We are very excited to be working with them and are anxious to get the lights installed on the machine.

You can check out the TMW Off-Road website at:

TMWOFFROAD TAKE TIME TO PLAY

Installation will be featured on the TeryxHQ Teryx build page while discussions will take place in this thread. If you have questions, comments, etc. please feel free to post them in this thread.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Mike,

You are going to love the Fuegos! I have used them on my Rhino and RZR and really like the light they put out. And they always work. Never had a problem.

The guys at TMW Offroad are great too. Congrats.

Jon

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya they are a really nice light. I am going to mount them on our custom front bumper and then we will have the 40" LED bar at top.

You can tell they are well made, they do have some weight to them and really feel well put together!

And yes, the guys at TMW were great, all very nice!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Are the HID's really worth the price compared to the Halogens?

I just pulled the trigger on a set of Fuego 100 watt halogen driving lights this morning.

The HIDs are serious high dolla IMO.

What are you doing in the way of a "custom front bumper" diesel?

I work in a custom fab shop and need to get some ideas.

:D

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The HIDs are many many times brighter than the halogens. Out here in AZ, the desert is very dark and we can use all the light we can get.

You are correct though, they do cost some coin.

As far as bumper, we are doing a custom design...have not started it as of yet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Heres another question for ya.

I noticed that a lot of kits offer a combo of light signatures (ie: driving, spot and wide angle)

Do you guys pretty much run the full array of lighting when you are blasting the dunes?

I do a lot of trail riding/mud bogging/rock climbing... and figured the driving lights would be good for starters.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Most of my lights are a driving pattern.

My 40" LED lightbar has two driving beams on the inside and two spots on the outside.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes they are bright...VERY bright :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts