Teryx HQ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FST Motorsports has been kind enough to supply us with their 6" over long travel kit with shocks and axles for use on our Teryx build.

We are very excited to be working with them and are anxious to get the kit installed on the machine.

You can check out the FST Motorsports website at:

FST 4x4 Offroad Truck Fabrication Suspension Technology

Installation will be featured on the TeryxHQ Teryx build page while discussions will take place in this thread. If you have questions, comments, etc. please feel free to post them in this thread.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So the kit has been installed on the Teryx and let me tell you, it is AWESOME! It soaks up every little bump, rut, and imperfection. I was amazed at how much faster I could drive with the new suspension, and not to mention just how nice the kit looks on the machine.

I will get some pictures as soon as I get the car cleaned up.

Well done FST!

If anyone is in the market for a long travel kit, I highly recommend taking a look at the FST kit :good:

·
Registered
722 Posts
I saw his machine on the 4th and lets just say it is sikk. Kit looks to be well built and very clean looking.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Another dumb question. Are these kits a total of 6" (3" per side) or 6" on each side???? HOw far do your tires now stick out past the fenders??

·
Registered
722 Posts
This kit is 6 inches each side. Tires stick out quite a ways. Diesel came out to our camp and got a little muddy lol.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Neverenough, Are you sure you didn't give him directions to your camp thru the worst mud? Oh what was I thinking......you wouldn't do that, right?:D

·
Registered
722 Posts
Me no not at all. I just knew I was going to be in the parade with him and his is way nicer than mine so I needed a little advantage lol. It is a sikk kit though very nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts