Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiPer Technology has been kind enough to supply us with a set of their new carbon fiber Dakar dual beadlock wheels for use on our Teryx build.

We are very excited to be working with them and are anxious to get the wheels installed on the machine.

You can check out the HiPer Technology website at:

HiPer Racing Wheels - Home Page

Installation will be featured on the TeryxHQ Teryx build page while discussions will take place in this thread. If you have questions, comments, etc. please feel free to post them in this thread.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well the big brown truck brought my HiPer Technologies carbon fiber beadlocks yesterday...very sweet, and at 12lbs for a 14" wheel, I am thinking they are going to work out great!

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
Nice looking wheels kind of a teaser pic though don't you think. Get off your lazy butt and get some tires on it and get them on the machine slacker.

·
Registered
180 Posts
What Offset did you go with?? or are they all the same?? I noticed that Hyper makes a wheel that has adjustable offset. Did you get those??

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is the 5-2 offset. In the future if I were to want to change, I could just buy a different piece to change the offset. The wheels are actually three pieces plus the two beadlock rings.

·
Registered
266 Posts
OMF outlaw rims???

HiPer Technology has been kind enough to supply us with a set of their new carbon fiber Dakar dual beadlock wheels for use on our Teryx build.

We are very excited to be working with them and are anxious to get the wheels installed on the machine.

You can check out the HiPer Technology website at:

HiPer Racing Wheels - Home Page

Installation will be featured on the TeryxHQ Teryx build page while discussions will take place in this thread. If you have questions, comments, etc. please feel free to post them in this thread.
Hey DP,
I am looking into getting some beadlock rims and new tires. So I am wondering if your still happy with these carbon fiber rim's? Not sure if these will work in the rocky terrain I ride in. I have been looking at the OMF outlaw but they are very pricey. Just under $500 each, retail. That just seems way steep. However, I think the weight is down around 10 lbs each which I like.

Also wondering what experience anyone has, good or bad with the OMF rims.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hiper wheels, Opinions??

Well the big brown truck brought my HiPer Technologies carbon fiber beadlocks yesterday...very sweet, and at 12lbs for a 14" wheel, I am thinking they are going to work out great!

Does anyone know what these 14" rims cost?
Do they come already assembled?
Can I get the center part powdercoated?
I am also looking for opinions on these rims. Good and not so good.
Also, is any vendor out there having a sale on these?
Also looking for 2.0 Big horns

1 - 8 of 8 Posts