Teryx HQ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alpine Sand Toys in conjunction with Live Wire Whips has been kind enough to supply us with their LED whip and quick disconnect for use on our Teryx build.

We are very excited to be working with them and are anxious to get the whip installed on the machine.

You can check out the Alpine Sand Toys and Livewire Whips websites at:

Alpine Sand Toys Home Page

Toy Hauler Heaven™ Manufacturer of Livewire Whips

Installation will be featured on the TeryxHQ Teryx build page while discussions will take place in this thread. If you have questions, comments, etc. please feel free to post them in this thread.

Below is the build page for the Live Wire LED whip:

TeryxHQ.com Forums - Your Kawasaki Teryx Headquarters - Live Wire LED Whip

·
Registered
722 Posts
That thing is sikk. I will be ordering 2 for mine but will be waiting until dune season. I suppose they have some for toyhauler flag poles also and will check out the site to see.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya the whip is really high quality. Like I mentioned in the write-up, I have handled some that are quite rigid and feel like any bend would cause them to crack. When you are ready for a whip, definately take a moment to look at the Live Wire! In addition, they use 60 LEDs in their whips, while some out there only use 12 or 24. It is definately bright, which is what I wanted...better to be seen from far then before it is too late.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I personnaly camp with one of the owners of livewire whips, and you CANNOT beat the quality of his product. I have personnally seen friends Roll their Quad and albeit the whip was bent. it still was intact and working. I am running Two on my teryx as well. and have them on my Quads.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes they do feel very sturdy and well build...and the light they put off is excellent, I am not thinking anyone should have a problem spotting me.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Those are sweet.... Very nice

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
I've seen many different whip offerings out there and IMHO Livewire is #1 in build quality hands down. You do get what you pay for in this case. Don't forget their camp markers too. We never have a problem locating our camp spot because everyone is flying their Livewire camp markers. I've seen mine from as far as 3 miles away!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts