Teryx HQ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of my trailer designs works well and has lots of storage space!

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Thats pretty cool...so what happens, the top rack tilts down to allow you load the quad, then lock it into place and load the lower quad? How is the stability of the trailer?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The trailer is low to the ground with a 4,000 torsion axle, which makes it very stable. The top tilts down after the lower quad is unloaded. There are also ramps stored under the lower quad.

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Ok that is kinda how I envisioned it would work. Nice job, definately a way to maximize space!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It has been to Glamis, Croal Pinks, Little Sahara in Utah and Kermit dunes in Texas 3 times.

The tool box has a partition in the center for gas and tools in one side and riding gear in the other. It also has a square section the extends all the way through at the top that hold a 12 X 12 pop up and 4 folding chairs.

The concept was: LOCK-N-LOAD, just hook it up and go!

Anyway I sold the 700 Prairie and got the teryx ,so the trailer is for sale!

Here are some finished painted pic's!

BTW the proto cost me $4500 to build...........:eek::eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey that is cool. You seem to be quite the fabricator. On a side note I also lived in a little West Texas town called Crane I got my first taste of sand and what would later become an addiction at the Kermit dunes. I miss those days and someday hope to make a trip back to visit some friends and ride those dunes again.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think we will run up to Little Sahara in OK in June.

I have something I am working on for the Teryx that I may market soon. Being on Social Security just doesn't quite get it done!:mad::mad:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey more aftermarket parts for the Teryx is always a good thing. Your gonna keep it a secret aren't you ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey more aftermarket parts for the Teryx is always a good thing. Your gonna keep it a secret aren't you ;)
YEP! ;);) I have bunches of stuff that I built proto's of that some how just found there way to the market place. :mad:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It has been to Glamis, Croal Pinks, Little Sahara in Utah and Kermit dunes in Texas 3 times.

The tool box has a partition in the center for gas and tools in one side and riding gear in the other. It also has a square section the extends all the way through at the top that hold a 12 X 12 pop up and 4 folding chairs.

The concept was: LOCK-N-LOAD, just hook it up and go!

Anyway I sold the 700 Prairie and got the teryx ,so the trailer is for sale!

Here are some finished painted pic's!

This proto cost me $4500 to build...........:eek::eek:

BTW This trailer is for sale!

Make me a reasonable offer
:wave::wave::wave::D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts