Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So did anyone make it out for this event on Saturday?

How was it??

·
Registered
722 Posts
Ok so I have given the guy a chance to respond to a pm with no answer.It sucked it was no where near worth the money. It was the most unorganized attempt to make money I have ever attended. I don't like talking about these things in a public forum but I tried to give him a chance to talk to me in person and I have heard nothing.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the same report I have heard from others. Obviously I was not there so I cannot comment specifically.

Did someone win the Teryx? Was the Teryx on display, how did it look?

·
Registered
722 Posts
The teryx looked sharp. I have no idea who won it I was gone way before then. I would like to know who did win though didn't see a lot of tickets to pull from.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would have thought at the very least they would have mentioned it on their site, but I do not see anything in regards to it.

I will be honest, I was a little disspointed in them as they were supposed to run our logo and a link to our site on theirs, which they did for a couple days and then all of a sudden it dissapeared. Spoke to them once about it and they told me it would be back up...never happened and could never get them to respond to e mails.

Oh well, maybe they learned something from this one and will considered some of the things mentioned for their next event.

Like I said though, I was not there...I can only mention what I heard.

·
Registered
722 Posts
It would be nice to get a response so at least you know they read what you had to say. I could care less a lesson learned from me I wont attend another one unless a lot of things change.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I noticed they are setting up another one for the 19th of July. I have to admit I am a little confused why they did not announce the winner of the Teryx on their site. Has anyone confirmed that they did in fact choose a legitimate winner? Who was it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts