Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I'm shooting for 2 birds with one stone. This is my first post but I have been reading for a few weeks. So to start things things off hello everybody!! I have an 08 teryx with Dragon fire intake. the intake is sucking oil out of the crank case breather tube. Has Anybody else had this problem? Is there a quick easy fix or did I miss something on the install? Anyhelp is much apreciated.. And I would like to stay in touch or set up a teryx ride with anybody who is interested in riding the Oregon Dunes. I grew up down there and love going back!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here's the thread to answer your question.... and welcome to the forum

TeryxHQ.com - Kawasaki Teryx Forums > The Garage > Kawasaki Teryx Performance Discussions > Blue Smoke

·
Registered
36 Posts
madbandit77,

I'm from Oregon also and there is a couple of guys around here that go to the dunes quite and bit. Do you also ride trial/woods or are you going to focus on the dunes?

Welcome!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx For the info guys. I would say 90% of the riding i will be doing is sand. I have the Dragonfire 6" Long Travel so any woods riding will be a little difficult. I'd have to dust the cobwebs off my quad..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts