Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I don't know if this is a no-no, but no one is mentioning the Dragonfire Racing CDI. Has anyone tested this unit? I'm trying to make my mind up between the Dragonfire unit and the Dynatech unit. Dragonfire claims 63 MPH. BS or truth? A guy on another thread claims his Dynatech gives him 58 MPH which I believe because he tested on his Teryx and on his propery. I'm guessing some of our Sponsors must carry the Dragonfire unit. If so, please let me know what the difference is.:confused:

·
Registered
516 Posts
From what I know, it is a Dynatek with a new sticker on it!

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Junior you are right, it is a Dynatek. Far as I know they are the only manufacturer of a CDI for the Teryx.

By the way, the 63 is BS, you won't get that unless you do a overdrive kit or plate to the clutch.

The digital dashes are notoriously off, a GPS will reveal with a CDI only 55 to 57 is more like it.

Todd

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Junior you are right, it is a Dynatek. Far as I know they are the only manufacturer of a CDI for the Teryx.

By the way, the 63 is BS, you won't get that unless you do a overdrive kit or plate to the clutch.

The digital dashes are notoriously off, a GPS will reveal with a CDI only 55 to 57 is more like it.

Todd
Thanks Todd and Junior. You set me straight. I'll be contacting you for that CDI

Bubba

1 - 5 of 5 Posts