Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone :wave: dose anyone know when, where, who, will be have one for sale??.....:confused:

·
Registered
66 Posts
dasa racing has a pc 5 and a pc 3 for sale right now on there web site. msd will be coming out with a ecu in late sept or early oct. rumor on the street is that msd will be nearly half the price of the pc5 and the ignition. only time will tell

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
DASA has a PC3 with Ignition, I don't think they have the PC5 with the Ignition. The PC3/Ignition is not on the DASA website you can get it through DASA (Steve) on this site. I am running it for about 6 weeks and it works pretty well. Good boost in top speed, I have seen 65+ on the speedo and good boost in low end and midrange as well. I am sure the MSD will do it as well, but if you don't want to wait, as I did not, DASA has a solution right now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We currently have our replacement ECU in stock for the Teryx 750 EFI in stock and are shipping. It allows for unlimited adjustment to the timing and fuel curves (we preload it for your application when it's shipped, and you can change it later if you desire). It is a full replacement unit (not a piggyback that works in conjuntion with the factory ECU). This gives us better adjustability and more repeatable power.

We are seeing a 10-20% WOT power gain, with a higher top speed. We also have programmable outputs that allow you to control NOS setups or anything else that is RPM dependent.

Price is currently less than the MSD unit.

If you need more info, please let me know.

Lyle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts