Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for those of you with a lot of additional electronic devices installed (stereos, lights, etc) lets see how you organized everything. I hate wiring, but like everything all nice and organized, so I am interested to see what you all have done.

·
Registered
630 Posts
So for those of you with a lot of additional electronic devices installed (stereos, lights, etc) lets see how you organized everything. I hate wiring, but like everything all nice and organized, so I am interested to see what you all have done.
Hey DP...

I use a fuse block under the drivers seat... but on our last build I just end up putting a block on the firewall. This allowed me to run a single power wire from the battery to the front switches and accessories as opposed to running many cable run to and from the fuse block. The one in the pic is still a work in progress... We have done the HID Headlights H/L, GPS in Dash, Vapor Kit and LED Light Bar with Dome Light and more to come... Will post the finial pics later this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Here is my 3 relays and fuse block this is right behind what would be the cup holder item. I cut the back of it out and pushed back in from the front like a false panel. I have 6 hid lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
i suck at electrical stuff, so what is my best option for fuse blocks/relays?
need something quikc. have to be finished by next friday.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sleepy23 I used the same fuse block as SXScustom did but I mounted it infront of the fire wall just to the passanger side of the master cyleder. I ran a 4 gauge wire from the batt to the fuse block. This is the same wire they run amps with in car installs. Works great. I bought my fuse lock at auto zone.

·
Registered
780 Posts
got it worked out. just took my father inlaw with me to get what i needed. i figure if it works on the race car, it works on the teryx.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts