Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering if any of you are going to the even at Coal Creek Ohv/Windrock April 22 - 25. Was talking to Magellan and a couple other friends and we are going to head up prob stay all not 22 and 23 would love to have some locals join us.

Rusty

·
Registered
375 Posts
Was just wondering if any of you are going to the even at Coal Creek Ohv/Windrock April 22 - 25. Was talking to Magellan and a couple other friends and we are going to head up prob stay all not 22 and 23 would love to have some locals join us.

Rusty
Merlin & I ride in this area. Black mtn , Brimstone , Windrock , Natural Bridge , Hatfield Mcoy area.. The riding at these places are fantastic! I am thinking about trying to get a ride going 2nd weekend of May.. I think Whitey lives close to this area too. I have to get with all the people we ride with to lock down a place & time but would love to get some guys in this area on the forum to get a big ride going. When I get a firm date and place I will start a thread.. sorry for the thread :smiley_hijack:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Merlin & I ride in this area. Black mtn , Brimstone , Windrock , Natural Bridge , Hatfield Mcoy area.. The riding at these places are fantastic! I am thinking about trying to get a ride going 2nd weekend of May.. I think Whitey lives close to this area too. I have to get with all the people we ride with to lock down a place & time but would love to get some guys in this area on the forum to get a big ride going. When I get a firm date and place I will start a thread.. sorry for the thread :smiley_hijack:
Ya let us know man magellan and I looking for people to ride with.

Rusty

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wish we could go but I just got the jugs put back on Sunday, and got a few hours of wrapping up to do then tune it. Stay away from 12 and 13 unless you want to really abuse your rides! Have fun!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts