Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just purchased a 2010 kawasaki teryx, it has a 100 miles on it and we were driving normal and getting on it a bit and i could smell something hot. so i looked were the exhaust comes out of the cylinder/head and the pipe was glowwing pink! is this normal?

·
Registered
2 Posts
All my non-Teryx buddies love it when my exhaust glows red and shoots out blue flame, they think it is cool.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
i will let you know when i am ready for the msd
Todd has a very good map for your stock Teryx, and if you add a Muzzy all you have to do is click the little dial one click on the MSD and your good to go, I got one of the very first MSDs sold from Todd and it took my stock 2009 from 51 to 65 by bolting the MSD on and it ran flawless unlike some of the horror stories of guys trying to save 20 bucks and buying it off ebay and then they are on the forum trying to get one of the venders on here to help them with a map, save the money somewhere else not on this.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Todd has a very good map for your stock Teryx, and if you add a Muzzy all you have to do is click the little dial one click on the MSD and your good to go, I got one of the very first MSDs sold from Todd and it took my stock 2009 from 51 to 65 by bolting the MSD on and it ran flawless unlike some of the horror stories of guys trying to save 20 bucks and buying it off ebay and then they are on the forum trying to get one of the venders on here to help them with a map, save the money somewhere else not on this.
So how much sales commission I up to now?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts