Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2009 Teryx came with a Two Brothers dual exhaust installed. It sounds great especially at idle, but it is far from what I'd call optimal for the deer lease.

Short of removing it and putting a stock system in, is there any way to significantly increase it's muffling ability? What about keeping the pipes and replacing the mufflers? Is it worth the effort or expense?

I'd be fine keeping it as-is if I didn't need to be more sedated sometimes. The sound it gives when you start it up is just BAD ASS.

Other mods include a snorkel kit and an engine reprogrammer with multiple presets. Tuned all the way down with two grown assed men (over 200 each) and a dead deer loaded in the bed I easily hit 55 with plenty of pedal to spare. I don't think I want to know just how fast this thing CAN go. I keep it on the lowest setting because the kids drive it around on the lease.

How much of this can I expect to lose if I put a stock exhaust on it again?

Saleen

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I'm not a fan of the two bros exhaust, very loud and at times seems less than on workmanship. Never dynoed it so I am not sure on power

There is a option, get the Muzzy full exhaust with 90 degree turn downs and when you want to be extra quiet get a set of whisper cores.

Give me a call and I can make you a really good deal on a set.

Todd
601-771-0070

1 - 2 of 2 Posts