Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we were supposed to go to the desert today and try out my new tires, but my wife got sick so I whipped this up! Don't get to excited the red tip isn't anodized, it's just machinist layout die.

It is a 1 1/2" seamless steel pipe with 1/4" 6061 T6 polished aluminum. Not sure what the heat will do to the die, but don't care! I just like making stuff out of scrap stuff around the shop!

It is a little louder, probably as much as I can get away with for my wife's ears! It should relieve a little back pressure anyway!

Bling Bling!:D:D

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Well look at you, little MacGyver. Looks good...besides sound, did you notice any other improvements?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I would like to see your shop if this is some stuff just laying around. You seem to spend your time doing some fun stuff. Hopefully one of these days we will get to meet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I will have to shoot some pic's of my shop! It is the biggest little shop in Texas! :D:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Pulling out that end cap and screen definately helps with a bit of hp,we tried it today during testing. I can imagine pipes are really going to wake up this machine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts