Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am having a fan issue with my 08 Teryx and not sure what to do next. I have replaced the relay under the seat and the green button is not popped out. I have it hard wired to a switch and it works but what could be the problem. Has anybody had any problems with the tempeture switch? Is there any way to test the switch? What if I hard wired my fan into the ignition switch so when the key is on the fan is on? I am running a pair of 4" fuegos and hid stock replacement lights willl I drain the battery at night? Any help is appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Do you mean that the fan is staying on or not coming on, my fan switch (on the driver's side of the radiator) has stuck a few times but has not done it now for a month or so. Last time it did it I just unplugged it to get the fan turned off, plugged it back in and it was still off. Don't know why it was sticking but not worried about it now until it does it again. Hope this is what you were looking for.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My fan wont come on. Where exactly is the switch located that you are talking about? I will check that out tomorrow thanks.

·
Registered
516 Posts
On rad on left side, see 2 wires going into a rubber boot, pull off the boot to disconnect, can jump it to see if the fan cuts in, should if all connections and fused are good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts