Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the HMF for testing Friday but it is bad timing. I have a bull dozer rented for a week so I kinda doubt I get it installed this week, besides we are waiting on the last exhaust anyway. I can do them both in one day when I have them both.

Sorry this is taking sooooo long. If it ain't a broke foot keeping me out of shop it's trying to get our new building ready to move in.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I finally got the HMF for testing Friday but it is bad timing. I have a bull dozer rented for a week so I kinda doubt I get it installed this week, besides we are waiting on the last exhaust anyway. I can do them both in one day when I have them both.

Sorry this is taking sooooo long. If it ain't a broke foot keeping me out of shop it's trying to get our new building ready to move in.

Do what you gotta do Todd. We will wait for your unbiased results. Really looking forward to it.

Thank you for what you give back to the community. There is no amount of $$ that could pay enough for what you are doing.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Awww... come on! What do you do with your nights? You can only run that thing 8hrs a day on a rental anyway ;)

Just kidding. Don't stay on that dozer too long or you'll be in the market for big boy tonka toys!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts