Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone. I've Been A Member For Almost A Month Now, And I'm Just Now Doing My First Post. I've Been Just Enjoying Reading Everyone Elses Posts. This Site Kicks @$$!: Thanks For Creating It.:d

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey my friend, glad you chose to say hello! :wave:

So do you currently own a Teryx? Have any mods does as of yet? What kinda riding do you enjoy doing?

Looking forward to seeing you around often!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome. I thought I would add my two cents also. I have been on here for less than a month and am enjoying the heck out of it. My story for reintroduction of myself.... I went to the Oregon Dunes on Memorial Day weekend for the first time in about 25 years. I used to have a VW rail in the late 70's when I lived closer. I got hooked again and bought a Teryx at the dealer on the coast and had a buddy haul it back. So in less than 3 weeks I now have S&S rims with tires, muzzy exhaust, Dynatek, and jets in. HID's, the lighted license plate frame Diesel talked about, Vapor instrument and dash, and a light whip. I have coming the jet trim seats, custom windshield I am having fabbed up, and am in the process of designing and building the front and rear bumpers out of stainless pipe. I've gpt a few more ideas I will work on when these projects are done. So I am having a blast and going a bit crazy over this whole project. The wife thinks I'm nuts so I am blaming it on the Kaw, hence its new name going on a custom plate the "MAD KAW". Give me some feedback on the name guys. PS. The wife doesn't know it yet, but I dipped into her birthday, anniversary, & Christmas money. Hope she likes her presents!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Mad Kaw

Mad Kaw sounds good. I know the feeling & am only in the thinking stage, but plan on the Dynatech & maybe Muzzys, but have to watch the expenditures because my wife & I are supposed to be at least semi-retired. She wasn't real impressed when I told her the Teryx was her 45th Wedding Anniversary present....No sense of adventure, that woman.;)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Sweet another Az guy welcome. Also welcome Jerry. You guys have found the best Teryx site on the net. Good people here for sure.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Everyone, Thanks For The Welcome. I'm Excited To Keep Meeting New People And Do Some Terror-x Talk. Hope Everyone Has A Good Week. I Will Be Posting Some Cool Tip Over Picks Of My Weekend At The Lake, So Look For Them Tomorrow.

·
Registered
722 Posts
It is tomorrow where are the pics. Just kidding I still need to upload my weekend pics also. Can't wait to see your pics.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Guys, I Tried Uploading The Pics And It Told Me They Were Too Small. Anyone Have Any Tips. I'm Gonna Mess With It Some More Today. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts