Teryx HQ banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got the new Teryx out today, started off by crossing a creek and hitting a little hole that got water in the belt exhaust so slipped a little, that was at
0.8 km. Next was a long bog were a spring comes up and just enough room for a quad to get by but not a sxs so gave it a try, after 2 hrs of winching, many flashing belt lights we got it out, that was at 1.6km on the odometer. Got better for a while, then hit a root and popped the bead front left tire, that was about 25km. Got rolling again, heading back to staging area had a branch catch the plastic bodywork just behind left front tire, came right through split the plastic at the foot guard and smack me in the leg, km44. But other than that had a great day, great machine, rides great with the XTR's but could us a little more power.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I see you had the winch out and ready to go. :laugh: Sounds like it was a good ride with a couple of incedents.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Is that all that happened??? Just kidding, Sounds like you guys had quite a day. That area you are riding in looks awesome. Glad to see you're using the rig for what it was made for. (a little wheeling and a little fun).

·
383 Posts
chambers creek. that's in Rocky right. pretty sure I have riden there, my brother in law took me there. Looks like you and the rex had some good intimate moments. Message me back if you are looking for fellow rex drivers to ride with.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Humming Bird is awesome riding. Its by the Ram Falls campground.
A bunch of the area is closed now.

Get a free map from SRD so you don't get a ticket.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ya that looks like some pretty sweet riding spots.
I like mudding more than trail riding.(looks like you do to).
I ussually ride near the bearberry area with the trailers parked on a powerline road.

·
Registered
16 Posts
awsome vids. i just bought a used 08 t-rex and have been itching to go out maybe we should organize a t-rex ride to rocky for all t-rex owners? just putting it out there. For alberta

·
Registered
16 Posts
im sure cycle works in edmonton would be interested in maybe promoting a weekend or day ride it would be in thier best interst to promote the t-rex. I work near there and will stop in and see if they are interested or already have something in place.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I'll start a new thread for brainstorming
Open it up for location and date.

Then after we get a reasonable consensus I'll start one more with the specific date and location.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts