Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 stock teryx with tatou 4 s tracks this thing is unstopable in snow but factory air box is a joke sucks in snow and air box fills up with water very fast working on mod at this time

·
Registered
101 Posts
There are companys that make snorkles or i believe there is a very informative post on here that have instructions and parts list and pics to help you make your own. That would help your snow and water ingestion problem i think. Im shure their will be other ideas comming your way. Oh just thought of it, maybe just attach a piece of filter outerwear over your airbox intake. It wont let water or snow in.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
performance ?

hay thanks for the welcome i am looking to do some up grades like msd ,dasa od clutch cover and muzzy exhaust is msd charge controller worth the money or can i get the performance i am looking for with muzzy digi tune also do you disconnect engine brake for dasa od clutch cover thanks:

·
Registered
318 Posts
hay thanks for the welcome i am looking to do some up grades like msd ,dasa od clutch cover and muzzy exhaust is msd charge controller worth the money or can i get the performance i am looking for with muzzy digi tune also do you disconnect engine brake for dasa od clutch cover thanks:
MSD is what u want, no question, im pretty sure you lose kebc with dasa od cover but hunterworks sells one that has bearing in it so you can retain kebc, if thats what you want, contact the vendors on the site directly and most give you a forum discount and some give even better discount if you bundle items together to really stretch that bang for your buck factor. Have fun and welcome to the addiction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts