Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ... sort of. These will be stripped off next week. This design was a little off so it didn't lay down quite like we wanted. They are going to adjust, darken the colors a bit, and then re-apply. Hitting the dunes this weekend so I took it as-is til then.
As I said before in "I think we're getting ripped off" ... these were but a fraction of what 99% of graphics places on the WWW are selling for. These guys did a custom design to my specs with great feedback. This was $120 installed! Now that they have a template they said that anyone can order from them for under $150 shipped. They can change the styles (Vector, Tribal, Skulls,etc), colors, fade, etc. (BTW ... they won't sell mine)
If you PM I can give their contact information.

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hmmm well not sure what to tell you...the fade looks great, I actually think they look pretty darn good!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Advanced graphics contact info

You can contact Chad at Advanced Graphics in Layton, Utah. Phone is 801-499-5000. There really aren't any "patterns" as it's pretty much custom. Find a design on the interent and then work it from there. That's what I did. I found the "style" of flame that I wanted, then we went from there.

His email is [email protected]

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think they look good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts