Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Teryx4. After changing the oil I took it for a drive and it killed on me and the oil light started flashing. I got it home and checked the oil and it was right where it should be but it won’t start and keeps flashing. I disconnected the battery for a few days and then tried again and it started right up and ran for a bit and then died and the oil light started flashing again and it won’t start.
Has anyone had this problem and would it be the oil pressure gauge. I am really lost on this one!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2013 Teryx4. After changing the oil I took it for a drive and it killed on me and the oil light started flashing. I got it home and checked the oil and it was right where it should be but it won’t start and keeps flashing. I disconnected the battery for a few days and then tried again and it started right up and ran for a bit and then died and the oil light started flashing again and it won’t start.
Has anyone had this problem and would it be the oil pressure gauge. I am really lost on this one!
This just happened to us today. Any news or find out what it was?!!

·
Administrator
12 Posts
Sounds like it could be an oil pressure sensor. Maybe a wire got disconnected? I'm not sure where the sensor is though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts